For me and my family, chicken and rice is a little played-out, so–to change things up–we make this every now and then. Here are the things you are going to need:
Recipe makes 6 servings
PREP 5 mins
COOK 45 mins
READY IN 50 mins
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup Chunky Salsa or Picante Sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- paprika ( to taste)
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Stir the soup, salsa, water, corn and rice in a shallow, 2-quart baking dish.
- Then, top with chicken.
- Sprinkle the paprika.
- Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Cover the baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked throuhout.
You must be logged in to post a comment.