It’s Game TIME, and we’ve been mixing it up with all our favorite ingredients–combined into a hand-held (albeit messy), mushroom-infused burger! Bacon + eggs + mushrooms + ground beef… It’s like combining all of our favorite meals into one epic burger. When you throw this burger on the grill, and then stack all the other ingredients on-top, this will be an instant favorite for your entire family.
And, like I said: Mushrooms are on the menu!
So, this is perfect recipe to indulge in for #ShroomTember. Take a look at this mushroom-bacon–and-eggs combo–all smothering the perfectly grilled burger. Check this recipe out, and don’t forget to let me know what you think about this epic burger.
Epic Mushroom Bacon & Egg Burger for #ShroomTember
Total Time: 45 minutes
Number of servings: 4
- 1 lb. mushrooms
- 4 eggs
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 4 hamburger buns
- 8 strips of bacon
- 4 slices of cheese
- Wash and prepare mushrooms.
- Dice 1/2 lb. mushroom, and set aside.
- Slice 1/2 lb. mushrooms and saute on low to desired.
- Crack the eggs and prepare (we fried the eggs).
- Work the diced mushrooms into the ground beef.
- Separate the meat into patties.
- Grill the meat to desired.
- For each burger, build the burger (bun, burger, and then egg, bacon, and sauteed mushrooms on top).
Hungry for more? Get inspired by recipes, resources and videos from the Mushroom Council:
Disclosure: I have partnered with Life of Dad, LLC for the #ShroomTember promotion. Sponsored by The MushroomCouncil, the #ShroomTember promotion gives anybody the chance to win a $500 Visa gift card.
Pingback: Don’s Epic Mushroom Bacon and Egg Burger — (Game Day Burger) | Life of Dad