This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HappyNewMe #CollectiveBias
- Read more books (with the boys); the Kindle app is an easy way to read.
- Organize more activities and events; the Meetup app allows us to easily keep track of all the happenings.
- Continue toward my Dad 2.0 fitness-and-health goal; the fitness apps are great.
- Reduce expenses; this plan definitely does that.
- Enjoy 2015! The smartphone is great for this as well, with so many choices in games and other entertainment resources.
As you see from the photo collage, above, the ZTE ZMAX Phablet Starter Kit was easy to find in the Electronics section at the Walmart just down the street. It looked pretty cool when we checked it out in the store, but it was even better than we expected when we tested it:
- 5.7” HD screen: Large enough for the learning apps, but small enough to take it with us wherever we go.
- 8 megapixel camera: Great quality for taking pics for all our on-the-go events and activities.
- Unlimited: Like I mentioned, we need unlimited talk, text and data.
The Walmart Family Mobile service is $34.88/month for Unlimited Talk, Text, & Web ($29.88 for the second line) and it comes with 5GB of 3G Data. This higher speed bucket allows you to do even more with your plan.
I don’t think he’ll be letting go of this phone any time soon (good thing it’s got a long battery life)! @familymobile @collectivebias #ad A photo posted by Don Jackson (@daddynewbie) on
This great smartphone also is just what we need, as we embark on our resolutions this year…
If you’ve never taken a look at the Walmart Family Mobile service, you really should check it out.
A photo posted by Don Jackson (@daddynewbie) on
We’ve found it to be well-worth the price, and the boys love this smartphone. I’d love to hear about your experience with finding the right phone service for you (and your family). Please, leave a comment.