Here is something that my son and his brother really love to eat, it is quick, easy and tastes very good. Here is what you need.
- PREP 10 mins
- COOK 8 mins
- READY IN 18 mins
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 package of bowtie pasta ( any type of noodle you choose)
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 2 Tbsp. sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup shredded provolone cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 2 cups halved grape tomatoes (optional )
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, 6 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, combine tomato with basil in small bowl; set aside.
- Drain pasta, reserving 1/3 cup cooking water. Gradually add 1/2 cup of cheeses to sauce mixture until desired consistency is reached. Add 2 cups halved grape tomatoes ( optional )
- Stir 1/2 of the cheeses into hot pasta – alfredo until melted, then turn onto serving platter. Arrange chicken on Pasta, then sprinkle with remaining cheeses and tomato mixture.
You must be logged in to post a comment.