It’s the age-old question: “What do I get dad for Father’s Day?”
- A tie? Too played out.
- A cordless drill? Too much like work.
- An art project, clay change bowl, wood bookends? Too old to do that (or maybe, just not enough time…
So what do I do? What do I get that says: “I love you from here to moon and appreciate everything you do for me”…
I know… I know… Time is running out.
There’s only a few days left before Father’s Day.
So, it’s crunch time.
You’ve got to get him one of those really cool gifts that you KNOW he’ll love. Here are a few of the great gifts that I know I’d love to receive for Father’s Day. And, I know your dad will enjoy them as well.
Plus, you get to check out all the fun we had, when we went shopping for Father’s Day Ideas at Sears (#DestinationDad). You, too, can make it a family-fun day, when you go shopping for good old dad. I know we did.
- A Grill. I’m one of those guys who enjoy grilling during the summer months. It helps keep the house from getting too warm, and (really) there’s nothing quite like throwing some meat and veggies on the grill, then enjoying the results, right? So, the Kenmore 4 Burner Gas Grill with Folding Side Table caught my eye.
- Geek gift. I enjoy reading ebooks, and I also like to keep up on the news–sports and what’s happening in the world. In our busy lives, tablets are the perfect solution–to bring my mobile library (and newstand) with me wherever I go. So, that’s why I also want the Samsung Galaxy Tab3 Lite 7” tablet. (A tablet is a great method of entertainment when we are forced to wait a little too long in line, and I want to prevent my son from making a run for it).
- Cool tools. These aren’t just ANY tools. They’re Craftsman, plus it’s a great tool set (263-piece). Yeah, that Craftsman 263 PC Mechanics Tool Set looks pretty cool for Father’s Day!
- Football + everything gift. I enjoy watching the game with my son, and I also enjoy movies, and history shows. I’ve also been known to watch dinosaur shows as well (not my first choice, but I love spending time with my son). So, I’d sure love a Samsung 46″ LED HDTV.
- Timely piece. Whether you’re a parent or not, you know how important it is to be on time. But, with kids, it’s amazing to see the myriad of events they are caught up in. So, the durable nature of this Citizen Men’s Quartz Stainless Steel Watch is something that I know I would appreciate. We’re always on-the-go, often outdoors (at the park or zoo or on a trail hiking)–I need a watch that takes a beating, and this one appears to be the perfect solution.
So go… now! Check out what Sears has to offer. After all, you want to do for him one day out of the year, right? Get him that gift that he’ll love…