March Frozen Food Month is the perfect time of year for us to explore (and discover) with Easy Home Meals. At our house, snack-time is pretty simple–particularly with the creativity that abounds in the two little boys!
The ingredients for snacks usually include some combo of:
- Jimmy Dean
- Cook up some eggs, Jimmy Dean sausage, and Eggos…
- Add some Heinz ketchup…
- Then top it all off with some delicious Dole fruit.
It’s the perfect snack-combo for any time-of-the-day, and great fun for the kids. It’s March Madness, after all.
We’ve partnered with Life of Dad, LLC for this #FrozenChefMadness promotion.
- Grand prize: $800
- Second place: $250
- Third place: $150
- Fourth place: $100
To enter the contest you must:
- Create and photograph your own appetizer/prepared snack food recipe using at least three items from the Easy Home Meals Product List.
- Share the photo of your image on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter using #FrozenChefMadnessand email it to EasyHomeMeals@lifeofdad.com
- Become a member of Life of Dad. LifeofDad.com/join.
Please review my full Disclosure.