Recipe makes 8 crepes
- PREP 5 mins
- COOK 15 mins
- READY IN 1 hr 20 mins
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 -1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups of fruit ( strawberries, blue berries, raspberries, grapes, apples, or whatever you like)
- 1 cup of whip cream (optional )
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar (optional )
- In a blender combine eggs, milk, flour, salt and oil. Process until smooth. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and brush with oil. Pour 1/4 cup of crepe batter into pan, tilting to completely coat the surface of the pan. Cook 2 to 5 minutes, turning once, until golden. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Place fruit and whip cream in the middle or one end of crepe and roll, putting some fruit on top as well as some whip cream, sprinkle some powdered sugar on top ( optional )